Saturday

Strike a Pose

Voga
At long last summer has arrived in London. I don't know about you, but when the weather is so glorious, I can't abide staying indoors – I literally just want to be outside all the time, particularly when it comes to working out.

Don't get me wrong, even the most sweltering conditions will not deter me from my bi-weekly Psycle classes, but all other indoor activities are off the cards for however long this heatwave continues (I'll give it three days, four tops.)

Thank goodness, then, for all the al-fresco fitness classes in the capital this summer, my pick of which has to be Vogue d'Argent at the Coq d'Argent roof garden in The City.

A feelgood fusion of yoga and Vogueing, Voga is all about stretching and posing to an 80s beat – think yoga with a whole lotta sass. It's genuinely one of the most fun workouts I've ever tried, made all the better by the gorgeous surroundings of the Coq d'Argent roof gardens.

The perfect way to spend a Sunday, there's only one more Vogue d'Argent session to come this summer, a Madonna Party Class on 31st July kicking off at 11am, so I'd snap up a ticket now (£20 here) before they're all gone.

Don't just stand there, let's get to it, strike a pose there's nothing to it.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig