Sunday

Sweetie Pie!

I love jewellery more than anything! Every single outfit, my friends joke, would be completed by “a blazer and lots of jewellery”. My signature pieces are layered gold pendants- current favourites include a layered fine chain with peace charms by Freedom at Topshop and a long gold Stella McCartney heart pendant- a fine gold watch, simple earrings and LOADS of rings. Anything from a Solange Azagury-Partridge inspired lips knuckleduster to fine Monica Vinader-esque rings from a little shop in Primrose Hill (a snip at £12- so many complements on them!), I have an ornamental swan on my desk with its neck cowering beneath a glistening stack of rings.

I love classy pieces like my garnet and diamond ring, an eighteenth birthday present, but I also love the truly kitsch and almost tacky. While fashion snobs would sneer at a necklace resembling a string of flumps or a Biscuit Boutique party ring necklace, I swoon at their total cuteness!


Imagine my joy, then, when I stumbled upon Punky Allsorts online. First I saw the amazing gummy bear rings, then I fell head over heels with the jewellery- everything from cola bottles to a “roast dinner” ring! I just love it, and I’m not the only one.

Recently Rita Ora donned the Bourbon biscuit knuckleduster (see it HERE on my new blog finding!), and Katy Perry often rocks Punky Allsorts pieces, like this baked beans ring which I think is just adorable!


If, like me, you have a sweet tooth but cannot feast on Haribos and iced gems as often as you may like, then Punky Allsorts may be just what you need… However, looking at all these sweet treats is making me hungry. 

Apologies skinny jeans, there is a tin of Quality Street calling my name. 


Blogger Template Made By pipdig