Friday

Chelsea Chic



I never once thought that I would be citing a reality TV star as a style icon, but that was before I realised how much of a style crush I had developed for Millie Mackintosh. While Made in Chelsea is certainly a guilty pleasure of mine, I no longer watch it solely for the dramas, I'm also a little bit infatuated with Millie's wardrobe.

An enviable blend of chic French labels like Maje and Sandro (my favourites!) topped off with luxurious accessories and glossy hair, Millie's look is polished elegance balanced with a youthful edge. She dresses the way I would if I were rich... And pretty... And not so lazy. 

Her outfit at last night's Look awards is a case in point, showing just how to work brights this season. I love, love, love the look! She tweeted today that she was wearing Australian designer Rachel Gilbert with Jimmy Choo wedges (mmm, so lush!), and her papaya leather jacket is by the amazing Parisian brand Carven. I adore her style- she is the perfect example of how to wear a trend without looking a fashion victim.

Steal Millie's style at: Net-a-Porter; Topshop; Missguided; River Island
Blogger Template Made By pipdig