Friday

Floral Trousers? Go on...


If I, little miss fashion-shy, can wear patterned trousers, you can too! They are the easiest way to add a real fashiony hit to your wardrobe and they are so cool. I love wearing mine with a t-shirt, a blazer and ankle boots, and come summer I will be wearing with a pretty camisole and sandals/wedges. Easy as ABC, and much more stylish.

On a recent Zara spree I bought these trousers, and i'm so glad I did as when I went style-spotting at LFW, I noticed FOUR fashionable women wearing them! Perhaps it is wishful thinking that I may look as good as them, but these trousers are my new go to when I want to make that extra bit of effort.

Either pare down with pastels and metallics, or go all out with a clashing print or some fluoro accessories. The other option is a matching blouse/ jacket (also at Zara) as shown in both images! It is a tricky look to pull off, but it can look fantastic!

I am gushing a little bit, but they are a gorgeous muted floral that works just now and looks far more expensive than the £39.99 price tag, while other high street offerings look more than a little bit cheap.

That's why we love Zara, eh? 

This image from Face Hunter shows one of London's many stylish ladies wearing said trousers, how could you resist?





Blogger Template Made By pipdig