Saturday

Noughts and Crosses

by Shona Wallace, @SWfashion_

Jumpers £36 each at Topshop 



It's a beautiful, cheerful day in London and the sun is well and truly out. Nevertheless, it's still more than a little bit nippy out there!

Topshop are, once again, my saviours and these pretty and kooky pastel shade jumpers are just the ticket to combat the cold and still get a bit of pretty spring style into your look.

I also instantly thought of this brilliant MIA song when I saw the jumpers and had to include it!

(If you'd like to "tweet me like tweety-bird on your iPhone", do not hesitate to follow me @SWfashion_)

These jumpers are just perfect to wear with rolled up slouchy denim and white converse for a relaxed weekend look that still packs a bit of S/S punch. I love them! 
Blogger Template Made By pipdig