Thursday

Red White and Beauty




Today I did my monthly Boots blitz. Purchasing all the essentials that nobody really wants to spend on, but everyone needs to! Yes, I mean the blotting tissues, the eye make-up removers, the toothbrush, the dental floss... blah blah blah. It was all going so well, I had not been tempted by any of the new pampering delights on the shelves, until I saw this beaming and bold bottle of Original Source strawberry shower gel and I could not resist buying it.

I love strawberries, I love summer and I love Britain, so why would I choose anything else? It's always nice to have a super sweet shower gel to lift your spirits, and this one does just that. It also inspired this post!

It is fast approaching London's most manic summer ever, and the first big event is our old Queenie's Diamond Jubilee. So, instead of buying the obligatory crockery or tea towel, why not boost your beauty box with some special Jubilee products?

Everyone from Benefit to Nails Inc have produced something a little bit special to mark the occasion, so it's only fair that you treat yourself!
Blogger Template Made By pipdig