Sunday

Maje Je Joue




She is the original sex symbol and remains an icon to this day. The beautiful Bond girl with the tousled beehive and smoky eyes, Brigitte Bardot may now be 77, but her iconic look is as celebrated now as it was in her 1960s heyday.

This fine Sunday morning I spotted the gorgeous tees in the Sunday Times Style, and felt I must do a little post. This season sees one of the coolest fashion pairings as the chic French label Maje create a capsule collection of t-shirts emblazoned with gorgeous images of Bardot.  

Available from April 1st in Maje boutiques (around £129), the tees come in a variety of shapes and styles, all in a slouchy fine jersey. My pick is the first on this page with the relaxed shoulder detailing- perfect with super-skinny white jeans and studded ankle boots (these Zara ones are fabulous and certainly top of my Spring wishlist!)

P.S.
Maje Je Joue is my proudest pun yet. 





Blogger Template Made By pipdig