Wednesday

Daily Detox #1


New feature alert! As part of the new SW Fashion for January 2012, I have opted for a daily post to ensure that the blog is nice and fresh this upcoming month- even if you feel far less than fresh.

One too many sausage rolls, a few too many slices of Christmas cake, several too many glasses of bubbly and *hic* I feel like a beached whale, crossed with a slug and a heavily pregnant sloth (I hope that I don't actually look like said creature, it probably ain't too pretty.)

So as I prepare to return to London and get back into the swing of university, I feel I need to detox- inside and out.

So that's what the Daily Detox is about! Each day I will post a little healthy detox tip, alongside a little fashion/beauty tip to lift your look and your spirits.

Enjoy!


Blogger Template Made By pipdig