Tuesday

Versus Varsity

Versus by Christopher Kane SS12 (images from style.com)
Versus by Christopher Kane SS12 (images from style.com)
Just when I thought I couldn't covet Christopher Kane's work any more than I already do (and trust me, that's a lot!) he's churned out another beautiful collection this season. His mainline collection at LFW was the most delectable and prettiest of his collections yet, and this standout show (my favourite of the Milan shows thus far) for Versace Versus just confirms how much I adore wee Christopher from Paisley.

Awash with pastels and ice cream shades of spearmint, flossy pinks and delicate yellow, the collection was full of pretty dresses that you so long to wear. Cheerleader-inspired skirts are made for dancing and the cropped varsity jackets are a total must have. Christopher, I salute you!
Blogger Template Made By pipdig