Wednesday

Miu Miu ♥

Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu
This is definitely my favourite shot! Sooo cute and I need, need, need me some glittery shoes. 
Regular readers of my blog (I like to think there are at least one or two of you!) may remember this post about Miu Miu's latest campaign starring the child actress Hailee Steinfeld. Well here are the photos shot by Bruce Weber featuring the gorgeous A/W 2011 collection.

I was kind of apprehensive about Miu Miu using someone as young as Hailee (apprehensive or massively jealous? you decide!), but I love the whole cute/sophisticated look of these shots, which works well with the adorable 1940s vibe of the collection (one of my favourites of the A/W shows- love, love, love it!)

I love this gorgeous little swallow print dress with the fur clutch. So, so pretty- especially with this prim styling.

This shot is absolutely gorgeous- very fresh and she looks like a china doll!

It's hard to believe the age of Hailee Steinfeld! This shot is lovely... serious shoe envy right there. 

I love this ensemble and also the styling of Hailee- nothing too high maintenance- girlish and pretty. 

♥ This shot. The contrast between the embellished dress (probably about £2000!) and the messy pizza keeps the shots relaxed and fun!

Definitely one of the hottest looks for next season- this just shows that midi skirts needn't be dowdy or boring. This is chic but pretty. 

ADR rocked this dress (see this weeks Grazia- plus a cheeky little comment from yours truly) recently, but I have to say I prefer it on the natural, fresh faced Hailee. It is a gorgeeeous dress though. I want. 
Blogger Template Made By pipdig